My Blog List

Sunday, June 6, 2010

SLR 800 Mini Bazooka



Mini Bazooka PIRO SLR 800 I have been using in some Houses Bird Nests (RBW) that I signed and I use in my own RBW.

Placement of a mini bazooka SLR 800 the right and proper direction and use the voice tensile (pulling the internal sound) is good and sufficient to accelerate into the swallow bird nesting rooom to the bottom floor.

The use of a mini bazooka in voids or holes Inter Floor (LAL) and the Inter Hole Room (Lar) are highly recommended for junior fashion attract swiftlet in rovings room to immediately enter the nesting room or toward the floor below.

You can also make a mini bazooka itself, but if you do not have the time to make your own or do not know how to make it, and if you are a practical concept and it requires a Bazooka MINI SLR 800 ... please call Indonesia +6281932346435, email: henmulia @ yahoo . com malaysia +60148922288 waletasia@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment